Thursday, November 11, 2010

Every day is a brand new start

Today, I woke up having 8 hours sleep and feel brand new! My newborn, Noah gave me a good night, and I am so greatful.

I decided to tackle some things I've never tackled - like getting our iPod set up (finally) and seeing how to blog. So...this is where I'm starting.

I am so thankful for the gifts I have in my life. My incredible husband who I adore. He is so handsome to wake up to every morning, and I love his gentle strength. My heart still flutters when he kisses me, and I love hearing his car pulling into the driveway in the evenings. I love sharing the mundane things in life with him - driving in the car with my hand on his leg, doing grocery shopping on-the-run, drinking tea on the couch while watching House. If you read this, Ron, thank you, my love, lover and best friend, for choosing me.

Well, I can't wait for my daughter to come home - have only 8 weeks left of maternity leave, and am just loving my time with my little bundles. Time. I havn't had the luxury of such in what seems like forever. So, I am off to spend time with my Noah and Daena - to love them.

Thank YOU Father God. Thank You for Your kindness and grace. We have such a long journey still and I long to get to know You more. Please lead me...

Shara

No comments:

Post a Comment